Gruelling Decades




That summer I was committed to provide high quality time which was the result of a deep understanding, thoughtful ideation, innovative clumsiness and superior determination to lay down the foundation of being the laziest Sharma in the house and all this dreaming helped me in achieving some of my goals.
                                                    Although being a prominent, wealthy and healthy mind, I was able to direct all my determination and will power to my successful venture of clumsy ninja life yet somehow every now and then hindrance popped up in the name of cousins, exercises, yoga or playing stuff. Video games weren't a part of life in those era, particularly when Summer was on the horizon and you could listen to those nasty birds singing a nice melody in the name of 'Wake up early assholes moment'. God damnit, those were the days when mind would blow with rising temperature and yet, and yet Petkar and Masram shouting on top of their lungs 'Khelne aa' 😠. Man I still miss those days filled with regrets not cause I played a lot to have my skin tanned but I wasn't able to fulfill what I desired that summer.
                                                                             Since then I nearly travelled two decades into future as it is a fantastic tool to learn and earn self development in the process. It also showed some values and culture but in the 'Free' (Democratic) West, lots of things made me insecure and at times worst intimacy. This is why it has become a norm where polite things doesn't even matter and this whole economic or humanoid system promotes such deception without an apology to the victim.
                 
Nevertheless the comparisons can still be made between that era and this era as the simple, controllable and immediate Summer has turned turned into a chaotic, wild and intolerant rainy August. The pampering has gone through the injustices and now remains the entitlement of dramatic people. The gravity pushing those strippers and the pull of this problematic universe have made me realize that it's a freaking Sunday and everyone needs to stop this suffering of people who are inadvertently receiving calls or messages on 'Happy Friendship Day', Ha ha ha 😂 !
     
This isn't a moment to enjoy and breathe the bond. You need to enjoy the essence of Sunday cause I am still waiting for that Summer, for that irregularities in nature of sleepyhead and the artful clumsy ninja which I admired.
                                                                    See you soon next sunday comprising of a new story, till then Happy Friendship Day and tadas 👽.
                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts