Abstracted Kludge


Dear Readers,

I don't feel like a Human if my company is loneliness. In this age of short life-span, relationships and patience to emotionally understand other is getting tougher by the day.

For me, a long lasting relationship has been a priority for so long. An emotional attachment which makes me happy, to assemble my thoughts. Even a bond of sitting together with people for a 'Chai' (in my case juice) is enough to please my blood.

You might wonder why long and elongated bonds with human. Long and distinguished feelings helps me in establishing my motion of improvements. But everyone is so fucking busy in day-to-day affairs, life lay scattered, mind strewn around greediness. Sitting down to talk beyond 30 minutes is like planning a vacation for 30 years ahead.

Whenever I enter child care places these days, I see excited atoms rushing here and there. There's always such motion as 'Friend in need, friend indeed'. And an hour later when I step out, there's only me waiting clueless to talk or converse.

My soul is also inching closer to solitary activities and I can hear loneliness whispering in my ears, "We can be friends". Horrible story, isn't it ? Neither of my emotions have the courtesy to console or dared enough to break through this artificial shell. My mind is surrounded by thoughts which don't like me and give me cold stares.

Smile is looking at me for help. I am shrugging like any other useless human. Life is visibly disappointed to look down from my eyes to my toes to her spiritual form. I turn around from shamelessness only to look forward for suicide. But wait there's a tap on shoulders. It's not life, neither it is a human, nor any dead. It is actually my future self stopping me to disturb my harmony. Helping me to sew my scars and embrace them. Telling me to hope and give chance to old but new version of humans.

For a while I am imagining everything to absorb the feeling of what I've said above. Right now, my face is shining with a grand smile to convey my emotions. For now, whatever problem you're facing, put it aside. Literally think about the people who want you to stay healthy, lovely and lively. The rest is your decision.

It's me your Friend Alien 👽, again babbling about the same stuff and all. The summary of this whole week is waiting to be read by me. Ha ha ha 😂 ! You'll reply me earnestly and honestly, right ?

Take care and hope you're happy with or without me, whatever it is. Tadas 👽.

Comments

Popular Posts