Pudding Hollows




There seems to be an emergency of thoughts. For how long did I evanesce? I'm not certain about the last time my soul tried to reconcile with yours, nor do I recall what the erstwhile encounter was about. An entire civilization collapsed under the burden of persuasion. This city has been full of roller coaster rides. Stupidity at its finest. I was flying off the handle because of my incursion into the neighbour’s living room. What a shamble! Thrills throughout the centuries yet I'm not even certain what that means. The debacle is real, my friend.


Are you tasting life's bakeries, or are you planning to curb the spending of life just like me? Are the bushy thorns sown by humans still stinging you? It's difficult to catechize everything and expect an answer. Phew! I apologize. I was steering my way through the fog so, I'm at a loss for words. The confrontation was not on my list. I was contained in my infinite bubble of failure and the environment wasn’t acceptable, it was expectable. Kindly bear with me while I narrate to you my loser's story.


Critics are amongst the most eccentric people on this planet. But they are also Hitler's prototype: a human who foregoes a layer of potential success to give admirers what they desire the most. He achieves his goal and is rewarded with love, loyalty, and the best trolling environment you'll ever find making him feel it as a ground-breaking achievement.


There is oftentimes a buzz from within as optimism awaits to propel the trajectory upward. To thwart the moment of pessimism, I lean towards equilibrium. It is a good predictor of what life will bring. As a consequence, the skin's brown complexion turns snowy white. The heart flutters to black and the evil slithers through your legs. Hilarious, isn’t it?


No one in the world emerges to be cheering for you but don't mistake pennies for dollars. Look around you; the world is a beautiful disaster that needs to be cleaned, and cleaning begins from within. Inside the sweetest apple pie, righteousness, virtues, values, philosophies, ideals, and enjoyments are all stuffed in. You'd enjoy savouring it, right?


Thinking, like dancing, has both its archetype and stereotype. History demonstrates that some are preached while some, like literature, are forgotten. A few are traditional door knockers yet some others are famous for their eternal pursuits. If you are to ask me, monochromatic blue with a hazy rainbow is my preference. It smells like me, the shade of my audacity. Cover it with peach, and you'll be the best-dressed Demon Lord alive, oh dear!


I had several controversies when I started sailing on the boat of life. "Will I be able to overcome my mental fortitude?”, "Will there be enough drama and noise?", "Will my well-wishers be disappointed with me?" They were a colossal bunch of inconsequential people who tried to nip poison in my bud. The conductor in an orchestra must be electrifying and thunderous, which I was not. The deadline was chewing noisily near my brain. My favourite music was no longer creating those happy tunes in my ears, instead, there was a growling of unjustness. My infected heart swelled and that was very pathetic of me.


Having forgotten who I was a few months ago, I wasn’t able to hold a candle to life. The pain was ferocious. I nodded to every passer-by and realized that the unrest was causing my mind to suffer which required an escape route from totality. If you don’t act today, you might regret it tomorrow. So, here I am, escaping the chaos of my previous life which has gone belly up with a mild smile on my face.


Yours 

The future


Ps. "When the battle is so intense, all the emotions are spent on the battlefield. There are no emotions left for the win."



Picture credit: @malneirophrenia._








Comments

Popular Posts