Wings of Liberty 3


 Amsilia's lips shook when she started to narrate the incident from the previous night to Diquent. The tremble of her body could be felt by Diquent from a considerable distance. She took a control of her fast breath and tried pretending all courageous but her eyes started dropping tears of frustration and anguish when she described the ways she was being touched by a man without her consent. 


On seeing Amsilia break down, Diquent hold her hand and told her to describe about who the man was. Amsilia continued with her tormented tale of agony. Her eyes went vermillion with a flinch. The nails of her hand pressed Diquent's palm causing it to bleed. The ears went red and her heart was pounding heavily. Diquent understood the intensity of her suffering and vengeance. She went shooting her mouths off. Diquent could see her describing everything, but more to herself than to him. He tried reading her lips. He felt that Amsilia is confronting herself for the first time after the incident. It was immensely courageous of Amsilia and a necessity too.


After Amsilia settled down with her uprising emotions, Diquent tried to gather the informations given by her. From what he could recollect was that the man was neither muscular nor was he a criminal of that sort. He was a normal go-to guy probably having a crush on Amsilia. That is the reason he stalked her and in a fit of Adrenaline rush tried to get intimate with Amsilia. 


But this one thought that Diquent couldn't put out of his head was when Amsilia said the touch of the man was familiar to her. Diquent could have ignored it by thinking that Amsilia was heavily drunk, so she was probably mistaken. But the amount of conviction he saw in her eyes was maddening. This made him think twice before reaching to a conclusion and discarding the thought that Amsilia knew the man.


In an attempt to know more, Diquent started grilling Amsilia as a professional. At times, it felt that Diquent knows it all yet he just wanted to confirm whether Amsilia has got it all sorted in her mind about the previous night. He was trying to extract maximum informations from her. From the colour of the hair to what the man was wearing as shoes, Diquent noted it all in his small notebook. He was also putting a cross mark against some of the points Amsilia said, but she never knew what it meant nor Diquent bothered to explain.


On digging deeper, Diquent got to know about a letter which was once addressed to Amsilia by someone. On mentioning about it, Amsilia's vulnerability became quite easily visible. And this caught the attention of Diquent, who is an excellent observer. 


Ladylove Amsilia,


Today the atmosphere is held by suspicion, toxicity and an evil smile. Some discontinued stances and a bit of sad chill is waving through the air, as always not everyone is happy. This time, I didn't care about the other humans or their pain, I managed to keep the warmth and comfort to maintain the bliss you deserve, Amsilia. But there were moments when I must have thought it's another empathetic blueness in the aura of this season.


You know what love, the journey ahead of me is the one I've always dreamt of. I always used to think that someone will be there with me throughout my journey enjoying, learning, sharing, caring and nurturing along with me. I want to pause on the brink of the earth, get drunk and trip every now and then, sing slowly with the rhythm of the sea and paint her with the aura of the moon as it rises on some chilling night; touch her belly and play with her fingers.


I don't know why I have always felt the need of such a constant person like that in my life, just to share a pure bond irrespective of all the materialism peculiar to our generation. Probably, love makes you go all revolutionary and you willingly devote yourself to be sedated by the other person. I know that it is a bit impractical to ask something like this, but I might as well mention, that this whole process will be very much mutual and I'll try hard to make it real too. All the rationality will melt away in the heat of a single passionate kiss. If only you could've fathomed the intensity of this desperate wanting of mine by living this thought I have weaved, you would know what this means to me. Can I honestly tell you something? Now I want that person to be YOU.


People are constantly being replaced from our lives at odd hours. I have witnessed it and see how I've got you. I'm trying to completely turn a blind eye to the future and the past, and dance to the tunes of your PRESENT. I'm genuinely feeling better these days. This is the definition of love I wanted to live. You have let me live a FOREVER within a small number of days. The amber perfume on your neck, your silver waistband at the lining separating the platonic from the intimate, the curves of your body and my heart waiting for an embrace from you is the perfect concoction of yearning in love.


The questions that are messing up my mind these days are very much existential. No one's mean, no one's rude, no one's perfect, no one's right, no one's wrong etc. etc. Then what is what? This is seriously a pain to explain. I feel like I am done with everything and everyone except you. That is the reason why I decided to fall in love. Actually no, I let all the love in, that I was resisting before. Simply no point in doing that. Life's already shitty, let's make it a bit more. 


Let's learn and grow together, Amsilia. I want to see the tomorrow with you. Love me to death, till your breathe chokes mine, till I paint my body with your sweat dripping by the side of your belly. Whisper your embarrassment softly to me. Come like a river to touch my soul gently, let me see the scars on your back. I want your breasts to be the clouds which my love sucks rain out of. Let your moans be as messy as my hairs, and your hold be as hard as we fuck each other. 


Yours,

Clingy lover

Comments

Popular Posts