Wings of Liberty 2

     Trigger warnings: Lewd, Explicit sexual violence, violent imagery and sexual assault.



What was that horrific sight? Amsilia got frightened. She pushed her way through the back door. But it was extremely dark. She didn't get the chance to switch on the light. It was like a dark shadow chasing towards her. What she saw was like a giant monster under the human flesh. Amsilia immediately turned back and tried to run but she hit the chair in front of her and fell down. Her knees got scratched. The man advanced his hand to get a hold of Amsilia.  He somehow caught Amsilia's right leg and then her waist. There was nothing Amsilia could get a hold upon. He didn't let her escape. He turned her back and jumped over her.

After a few minutes



Amsilia was lying on the floor with her left leg in my hand. Amsilia is a very attractive blonde in her mid-20's. A size 6 body with D-cup tits that is nearly perfect, which is all the more remarkable given that she is too athletic. She's 5'7" and at a shoulder-length, her light blond hair stands apart from the other women on Mount urimari. Though Amsilia is a heavy drinker and she has a cheeky attitude.


That night she was wearing black trousers and a silk top. On the top, she had sweat shirt on. Since it's the mountainous zone, chilly breeze was blowing the body heat. She is definitely the type of a person who thought her body deserved better. 



After getting hold of her waist, I could feel the hotness of her breath. She was sweating and her body was shivering due to the power difference between us. I could sense her eyes dropping tears of fear. After a moment, she had already wetted her trouser due to the unusual nervousness of the situation. Her expressions were anxious. You could smell the fragrance of flower getting crushed. This whole process bombarded me with ecstasy and like a hungry predator, I preyed on her. I started hitting her vengeful slaps of anger. I hit her till she was rendered unconscious. The weird joy of torturing an unconscious woman made me go wild. As she was lying unconscious, I started tearing her clothes.



The site of that sexy little bitch in her black innerwear and the smell of her sweat was a huge turn on for me. I staggered over her and kissed her deeply.

"What are you going to do now?", Amsilia asked me. Although it was hard to understand her because she was babbling. Man! I thought she was slapped enough to get so wasted.

"I am going to jump on to you and cool off", I replied. I was hurrying so I could view her naked body. By now, I was starting to get hard.

"I ask for forgiveness, leave me alone, please". She passed out with tears rolling down, her speech slurring gradually.



And with that, I peeled off her bra, so that her boobs fell on the cold floor. She definitely had passed out, I confirmed. I picked her up to the chair and placed her in a comfortable position. Amsilia was laying on her back with her legs spread and arms hung over the arms of the chair. She was wearing a silky lavender black panty. Her boobs were clearly visible -- possibly her light pink nipples hung out. The gorgeous D-cup were exposed to the breeze. Being the panty lover that I am, my cock was hard. I stared longingly at her lavender black panty. Feeling bold, I lightly stroked the silky material. I rubbed some more and in so doing, had pushed the fabric aside to expose her beautiful, neatly trimmed bush. The hair was lightly colored and in the "landing strip" pattern. My cock stretched against my pants.

I slowly rubbed her pussy through that beautiful lavender silk, brushing her bush and her pussy lips. I was so hard, I knew that relief was not too far away. I removed my trousers and knelt between Amsilia's knees. I scanned her face to make sure she was still passed out. She was. I continued stroking her pussy, alternating my stroking through her silky lavender and then pulling it aside with one hand and stroking her pussy with the other. She didn't move and I didn't care.



I grabbed the boobs from my right hand and started pressing them hard, pinching them. After a while, she cummed hard enough to push my fingers back. With that I greased up my rock hard dick and began stroking with my right hand leaving the boobs. My left hand again slid under her lavender black pants and I rubbed, feeling both her soft little fur patch and the silk of her panty. I then pulled the material to the side so that her whole pussy was exposed. Her pussy lips were dark and large. I was in heaven. The view of this woman's gorgeous pussy next to a very sexy, silky lavender would normally be enough. But she was lying there helpless and smelled of sweat. I continued stroking, enraptured by my own bliss. I felt the explosion rising up from my balls. I adjusted slightly so that the head of my swollen cock was pointed right at Amsilia's bush. My right hand worked furiously as my left hand continued to hold aside her skimpy little pants. Large drops of cum shot from my dick and landed directly on target -- right on Amsilia's bush and soft dark labia. I covered her bush and her pussy lips with my cum. It was exquisite! I kept stroking until every last drop of cum was covering this beautiful woman's pussy.

When done, I simply replaced her pants and rubbed it around her bush to help absorb some of the cum. I felt so naughty, that I didn't mind leaving some evidence of my lust.

I sprayed some ointment. She still didn't move. I removed my hands from downside to her boobs and started pinching and sucking them exquisitely. It was pure heaven.

After a few minutes, I was tired. I couldn't do it anymore. I was semi-hard and still very horny from the view of this hot woman in her panties, drenched in my cum. The fact that this happened while she has passed out -- the forbidden fruit -- only added to my still-lustful state. After 10 minutes, I exited the store room and went my own way.


In the morning



The strong sunbeam fell over the swollen eyes of Amsilia which woke her up the next morning. She didn't remember when she slept, but she could hardly open her eyes. Her head was strongly aching. She managed to move her hands as her body parts down the waist felt numb. She touched her body and saw that the condition of her clothes were pathetic. They were badly torn. She thought it to be a dream but soon realized that it was all a reality. She screamed in deep anguish. But somehow managed to console herself. Without wasting a single moment in that place, she got out of the store room and set her foot towards home. She reached her home and the first thing she did was to look at herself in the mirror. She undressed herself. Her hands and her chest were bruised. Her knees still had the thick blood on them. Her stomach got some scratches. The corner of her lower lip was bleeding too. She pitied herself but got a hangover, so she couldn't look at herself anymore. She immediately went to take a shower to cleanse herself of the atrocities of last night. She wished her pain to wash away like the blood in the shower. But alas! It couldn't happen. She made herself her favourite coffee. In the mean time, Toselin called her to know about when she is coming in the office. She broke down from inside but she tried to act all strong as if nothing has happened and everything is normal. She wiped her tears, got dressed in formals and left for her work.



Diquent is a brilliant observer. As soon as Amsilia set foot in the office, her head started to spin as the nightmares from the previous night came haunting her. She somehow managed to stand still without any reaction. But Diquent could feel her discomfort. He asked "Amsilia, are you okay?" Amsilia hesitated saying "Yes, absolutely. I'm fine". She started doubting whether Diquent has guessed anything from the last night. She grew angry with herself for letting her uneasiness out in front of Diquent. After working for a few hours, Diquent noticed a bruise on Amsilia's neck as her scarf got open without her knowledge. Diquent was concerned about her, since she escaped his questions once in the morning too. Amsilia didn't get the chance to evade this time. She broke down in front of Diquent.




[Wait for the next part to see how the story unfolds]




Writer's note :- This is my first time writing such scenes. I don't know what kind of image of mine you'll be framing in your mind. A lot is desired from this story, so I expect you to be patient and read the next part. Obviously, it is the only part where sexual adaption was needed. Some content has been copied from Internet and edited to suit the article.

Comments

Popular Posts