The collapsed highness!


The barbarity doesn't stop, does it?

Buckle up people! I think something is going down in the world. Smoke is in the hallways and it looks like there’s a good chance it’s fire. I’ve heard from multiple sources that there is a wonderful moment for a vaccine before the year end.



"Whether we want to or not, we are traveling in a spiral, 

we are creating something new 

from what is gone"


- Ocean Vuong


Sometimes it is good to not know about things, know absolutely nothing about anything. It's okay. Take your time. I'm with you in this. I am clueless about what's happening anymore. I'm just there, beside you, around you. I'm not assuming, just pretending like you. I'm alive, you're alive. That's what matters the most.



"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence 

nor imagination 

nor both together 

go to the making of genius. 

Love, love, love, 

that is the soul of genius."


- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 


Yesterday, I read somewhere that "being known is being loved". Like I know you wear spectacles over those pretty eyes of yours, I know you love to kick the football on the ground hard, I know you eat lots of maggi, I know you're an Otaku, I know you adore Pink, I know 22 is one of your favourite numbers, I know you're born on November, I know you're fighting a battle like me, I know you're trying to figure out things, I know you're tired. I know you're...I know. You've a friend in me, who's beside you whenever you need. I am with you fighting the same battle but of different nature and intensity. But you're being loved and that's all what matters the most.



"If I never see you again 

I will always carry you 

inside outside 

on my fingertips and 

at brain edges 

and in centers 

centers of what I am 

of what remains."


- Charles Bukowski 


You probably don't have any idea about the impact you've over those people who come in contact with you. I still go hullabaloo whenever I get to communicate with you. People out there wait for a mere glance from you. We're together on a track of something exceptional. Forever. If any of us fail (only to get up stronger the next time), at least the other person would be successful. That's nothing short of our own personal achievement. I am saying you this just to remind you that you're being appreciated and loved. Even for the time you're taking to understand things.



"If I ever see you again, 

I'll put you on a show 

for people to admire 

the beautiful masterpiece 

God has created. 

Only if you were a material 

that can be shared."


- Abhishek Sharma


Life sure afford many tactics by humans. At times, it is also difficult to address any concern and accept what life offers. But on the serious note, human hopes are so fragile that it's hard to believe. They crumble soon enough between the cracks of work, life and death. Maintaining the harmony between the various aspects of life seems a daunting task yet. Sometimes you tumble at the slightest touch, whereas at other times you stand over the thinnest rope and balance your feet well with your hands above the clouds. Yet at all these times, you're loved and appreciated. This is what you should constantly remind yourself, even if there is no one to remind you because this is what life is all about.

"Do death needs a hullabaloo? If yes, then will you be my death?" Life asked to death.



Let's hope together 🥂































Comments

Popular Posts