A timeless grill

 

Konnichiwa, Stupidaro!



I'm okayish, and you?



"They say my verse is sad: no wonder, its narrow measure spans, tears of eternity and sorrow, not mine, but man’s."

― A.E. Houseman 


Heard that Russia is going to register world's first covid-19 vaccine after a couple of days. I was wondering what new tactics covid ji will bring now? Will it bring back more forces with it? My doubts are turning into strong belief cause I heard that in another world, tick-borne virus has started doing a low-key hungamapanti in China. God! This reminds me of the sentence stating "China is dropping viruses like albums" Lol ^_^ Also, covid ji may change its nature. Like a few weeks ago, again the WHO acknowledged the airborne transmission of covid-19 ji. Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha 🤭

The amount of fake news which I've heard during this whole lockdown about covid ji, pandemics etc. etc. were enough to keep away my quarantine blues. Oh godiezzz! Can't deny the fact that they have swayed me too at times. A whole package of entertainment they were. The other day, I heard that a pandemic occurs after every century. Then I did a little fact check and god, I was ROFL. Remember how I told 'netizens are the real rulers in this era of democracy', then I got to know that FACEBOOK ji has spread all this misinformation and no doubt it has cheered several youth of our generation, lol ^_^

Talking about democracy, ain't the word democracy has become synonymous to fraud? Lol! The political party agendas, the leaders with their controversial son (please get the hint), the whole nepotism debate, the war of words between political brother and sister (if you know what I mean), the religious fiasco being celebrated with muscle or rather tussle power occupy a major front of democracy. We let them be saying Jai Shree Ram, swag dekh rahe ho. Humein kya hai bhai? Humein sone de aur khane de pet bharke phir humein koi complaints nahi hai 😂

On another news, I read something today related to democracy. Whether it's funny or not I'll let you decide. So, there's this quote of B.R. Ambedkar saying "If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it." Lol! The maker of the Indian constitution, also known as the father of the constitution laying the brick for the greatest irony of democracy! What more do you expect from us? We are mere phoenixes with no power to burn anything except ourselves (pun intended).

I don't know why people are comparing Thanos bhaiya with Covid ji. Thanos bhaiya bewakoof they, covid ji shaatir hai. Thanos bhaiya was a bechara, he couldn't even kill the Avengers. Tony bhaiya khud apne pride ki wajah se mare they aur sab dosh Thanos bhaiya ko de rahe hai. Kisne kaha tha Tony bhaiya ko to be selfless, sabko saath leke marna chahiye tha na. Lekin nahi, aa gaya hero complex Tony bhaiya ke andar and kya hua? Marr gaye. Covid ji ne sahi jagah pe waar kiya hai, Home pe (pun very much intended) 😂

In the parallel universe, there's this huge hullabaloo which constitutes of the famous matchmaking process. Well, guess who's the root of all evil and the centre of hatred? An Indian woman! It was a very clear and blunt approach which states that "marriage is a compromise". But the other thing it showed us which often escapes our notice is that how streedhan and desh ka dhan (Indian economy) are turning to national headlines (pun tun tana nun) 😂

Wait and see! Well, yahi to karte hai hum. We don't care about anything at all. Care karke bhi kya hi fayda ho raha hai? Zindagi barbados thi, hai aur humesha rahegi (this is the anthem of my pyaara sa zindagi these days) 😂

So called sophisticated adult Abhishek? Really? Bhaiya pee rakhe ho kya subah subah? 😂



Art credits-: @shiiviarts on instagram.





Comments

Popular Posts