Don emotions patron !



Isn't it amusing to record a diary yourself with excellent honesty and sincerity ? Well, well, well, it is. Also it isn't as miserable as life sailing through tandems. There needs no reminder of how brief and broad the stint of misery is.

"I am not beating doldrums. Neither expecting for a beautiful reunion of pieces stranded amidst crisis. I am kind of hoping for the boredom to take full ownership of this technically astute life. Dreaded as it sounds, is a sullen message delivered to every nooks and crannies of this so called definite body. Gloomy is the vision of circulating galvanized ideas into an already pathetic service of cells. Phewwwww what a mess I have created for my disaster", said Emotions as tears rolled down cheeks.

"The unison of noise with rumblings isn't available with the art of execution. The only thing worthwhile is formulating a summer camp in winter. Dude that's sarcasm, don't tell me you blaming the bubble victim. Crunch of egos isn't a ship lost in sight. Maybe an upgrade on arrogance whose clear intention is panic grim reaper sealing souls (moments in here)", Mind replied jokingly.

"Firstly a vast inaction of my weakness hangs upon the magical diety of mediocrity. Yes being part of human fraternity is too much risk one could ask for. But what if the risk itself is a doom which can never be rectified regardless of suicide. I know it's a tough task, but rectifying a blunder by blunder is itself a feat only sinners can achieve. While it may sound philosophical, a run around stinking decline can pinpoint how rotten desires are. Diligence is best to describe a grumpy abuser of experience", Sadness shouted sending shivers.

"Every chill is basically a revolution of living memory. To see yourself lying back and forth in what was supposed to be a great time is an indication of lackadaisical acception. For neutrals it seems like fall from grace of shamelessness. I am still unsure of whom to suspect, either the situation or the epitome behind it. But for every reason to believe is that a tight shrewd is always frustrating", Consciousness replied calmly.

Always I wondered, what it felt living life by stepping into pain's shoes. And for hours my mind would argue - counter argue in favour of situations. I pondered about the possibility of joining the band of  sadists, only to back off last minute. The whole process of trying to understand the general boredom of emotions, precisely 'Sadness' was a nightmare in waiting.

"Hear me out", her (sadness) repeated warnings. Low spirit, rough judgement, fucked up mood and rebellious sense of pity are the traits of sadness. But what captivated me the most is that even sadness is suffering from sadness. That's what my gut sense presume. Maybe a premonition, certainly not affordable to pounce back though.

Anyways, I don't know why I started processing in the first place. I can imagine the outcome you might get by reading it whole twice (if you can). And it might happen you won't get a hang of what this (whole article) is all about. The laughable part is also the crux of hypothetical thoughts pursuing doctorate in emotions.

Finally, the biggest miss is, my inability to use 'simple bhasha' and let other see the attachment of emotions from different perspective. While the only hit at this point is nothing.

Right, let's regain our souls for the upcoming winter and yeah don't forget to take care. See you in the comments. Sayonara bitches !!

Comments

Popular Posts