Whimsical Flames!


I am no hope. Though I wonder if in literal sense I am a warmonger bringing forth a war. So, let's start from the scratch to dig a little deeper.

It happened on October 4th 2012, you texted me a spam to check your writings. I being the lonely fella and a typical couch potato was an Instagram addict too, so I snapped up and replied without any second thoughts. The response wasn't sudden, a tad bit late I was. We hit right from the start. Dramas, melodramas, and sugar-coated words to not create a ruckus and faking to be in eternal joy all the time.

Slowly and gradually time passed, and we moved from being strangers to friends, from one platform to another. We moved from faking to pretending to sharing. From moments to movements and stepping up our concerns each time with memories and little affectionate words and phrases. We went from lingering alone with our thoughts to sharing them and even expressing them with easiness. Business went smoothly. Obviously there were obstacles and challenges, some of which we solved independently and others together.

Things happened gently with reference to time. In my case, I went from a socially addictive person to boycotting the social media and sliding in for work purposes. In all of those phases, you remained constant. I went from being non-attached to attachment. I went from getting bored, ignoring, to simply holding you on and understanding the basic principles of struggling and keeping a bond/friendship/relationship.

Nevertheless, never did I know that I would fall under such circumstances. Honestly. Haven't seen you, heard from you, didn't know you properly, you and your hygiene (OCD guy this side, so an important factor in judgement), eating habits, you being ugly, fat, or the colour of your skin, etc. Yet you became from a stranger to a friend to a human to a girl to someone I like, to a routine. See how many positions changed. Phewww!

Coming to an end, I might say ''I like you or I love you or I want you", but will it be enough to justify all the moments we've spent or the moments we'll be spending in future (if we're able to)? No. The mere words will hold us back each and every time, since everyday is a trying-failing-learning-growing process. And I hope this journey we've taken together should not get erased from the history so easily. So please, I hereby request you to give your best to not only me but to this bond that is organically created. I wish you to give it everything so we don't break down so easily.

And I wish, we see the end of the tunnel which we wished together, where I can hold your hand in mine, look straight into your eyes and utter those very words which will pierce your soul and make you believe in love and importantly in humans again. Cause I wish you to be mine, stay mine and be a princess again. I wonder how red faced and near the death experience it would be for me, lol.

Till that time comes, let's struggle and hope to write our destiny together.



Yours,
The guy patiently waiting for you.



PS-: Aren't you one of those treasures if touched will cease to nothing?



*I do not own the art. Art credit-: Soniya Makar*

Comments

Popular Posts