Beyond the clouds!



There are two very mysterious calamities in this shambolic world! First 'The Temptation' and Second 'The Resistance' to counter the flaw. In life, it's better to assume than presume about any self-recriminate jinx. You can still look at other factors and assume the guaranteed and the beautiful dispelling forces to claw back. But what do you think the chances of your prediction are bulls eye? I bet-- ZERO!!

The important thing is to think in parallel time lines. It may seem impossible to check upon everything. But what if you can cross time lines to see the desired result of your prediction? What if you had some amount of time frame to check upon consequences? It won't be a malice and grey, right? Look well, it's a pitfall transcending humanity. It's pride and dignity of one's own which is in different timeline none other than a sin, but of course you won't understand it half assedly.

"To say it quietly, quietly I mean, I miss me. The frumpy, grumpy, image of not exactly an attraction to my past self. Those distant memories are gone. I do miss my own self in a way which makes me feel alone".

That's the kind of spirit we all are facing in a way or so. You question around and people will say, "wo bhi kya purane din the" (those goldie oldie days). That step of missing you is an embodiment of ruining your weekends and crash the weekdays. Still you'll do it, due to the temptation it provides. The immeasurable  happiness to set the path for depression is a fucking joy for everyone. The funny British accent now, Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? Drinks on the house bitches!

I was doing a psychology research and what I found out is pretty shocking. Humans treat weekends as shock absorbers, quite an intoxicating and ironic statement. I'll explain with a rational choice. We spent weekends to cry and whine about the stuff happened on the weekdays (past). This ruins the upcoming week as we didn't get sufficient whining. ROFL! What an act befitting humans. It creates an imbalance and guide us towards self misery.

Also rumours are when you think of life in general, this action thriller act resembles #Metoo. Like literally, stress the word literally here. Disgusting and fiend. Don't cha think?

Nationals have come out swinging in the media and to be quite honest, it’s a sight to behold. I’ve always suspected inanity was a bit on the spectrum, their words really drive home to that point for public. This proclamation is particularly music to ears.

“In life, you miss chances to become something and when you do so, you're pointing excuses”

My word. For starters.

Comments

Popular Posts