Love Lust

So nervous about meeting a girl in valley,
took a deep breath in my tight flat belly,,
don't know how to flirt alike,
this is a reason for my cowardice,,
looked like an artist never behaved like one,
or too easy to embarrassed, ain't fun ???
knocked the door twice and with a smile,
a warm reception with dark blue eyes,
presented a dozen of white and red roses,
filled with ecstasy-she took and sighed !!!

Few questions she asked, my answers were lame,
she gasped in horror and turned away,,
now was the moment to break the ice,
maybe she assumed i ain't paradise,,
I thought she was happy me coming over ??
"of course" she stammered flashing the heat of summer !!!

I gently said would you like to go out on a date ??,
are you a good kisser ?? she said putting some weight,,
is it too soon to take you in arms ?? i passed,
only if you think you're ready for someone like me ?? she cried,,
someone like you ?? hell never knew,
I only know that i am ready for you !!!

Comments

Popular Posts